Mission, Vision and Values2012-2013 OACS Annual Report
The Office of Alumni and Career Services (OACS) empowers students and alumni to achieve lifelong career success and engage with the University community. We provide and facilitate opportunities to build lifelong relationships and to strengthen the Spider network.
The Office of Alumni and Career Services will contribute to the Richmond Promise through innovative initiatives and high levels of student and alumni engagement, interaction and satisfaction with services. We will be recognized as campus collaborators and a bridge between internal and external stakeholders.
The Office of Alumni and Career Services values:
- The history and future of students, alumni and the University of Richmond.
- Building and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships within the university community.
- Education in an inclusive, diverse community.
- Integrity and accountability.
- Innovation, creativity and flexibility.
- Personal enrichment and professional development.
- Collaboration, communication and trust.